As clients are admitted into and discharged from your agency, you will want to update your client groups in Procentive so that any appointments or service lines you create with these client groups accurately reflect who is attending. This article shows you how to quickly update and manage your client groups.
Benefits of Updating a Client Group
- Adding or removing a client from a client group in the Client Groups Module will automatically update the information in the Clients Module, Programs/Groups tab, and vice versa.
- When adding a client to an existing client group, the client will automatically be added to all future recurring appointments for that group.
- When removing a client from existing client group, the client will automatically be removed from all future recurring appointments for that group.
Update an Existing Client Group
There are two ways you can add or remove a client from a client group:
From the Client Groups Module
- Go to the Client Groups Module
- Double click on the Client Group you wish to update.
- The Client Groups window will appear.
- Click on the Clients Tab.
- To remove a client, click Delete to the right of their name.
- To add a client:
- (IF the bottom field has a client name listed in it): Click Add.
- Click on the pick list for the blank, bottom field.
- The Select Clients window will appear.
- Scroll through the list and click once on each client name that you need to add to the group.
- This will cause the name to appear in a darker shade of blue.
- Once you are finished selecting clients, click OK.
- The Select Clients window will close.
- The names will all appear in the Clients tab.
- Click Save .
From the Clients Module
- Go to the Client Module.
- Double-click on the Client you wish to update.
- The Client window will open.
- Click on the Program/Groups Tab for the selected client.
- Locate the correct group in the list of Client Groups.
- To add the client, check the box by the client group.
- Click the dates link to add a start date & any desired notes.
- Click Save.
- To remove the client, uncheck the box by the client group.
- Click Save.