Skip to main content
Product Updates 2016-04-01
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Added No-Shows/Late Cancels options to the Info Panel tallies the late cancels and no-shows for the client in the last 365 days.
- Added a link to invite to client portal which will only display until the client has been invited.
- Added Eligibility NPI and HIPAA Taxonomy fields in the payers module, IDs tab only for checking eligibility.
- Added Expected Charge field in the report window for Service Lines Unable to Bill.
- The Appointment Change Log will show that the client canceled via portal, and show date and time they canceled.
- ERA Breakdown Report (1470): Can now be exported to Excel.
- General Productivity Report (8030): Will now group by Code Type. Added field to display Client Policy ID and Client Phone.
- Appointment Status Summary (NEW) (3410): Displays subtotals in Show Summary Info Only based on the chosen Group By field. This option excludes client specific data and shows subtotal lines only.
- Intake Detail (3150): now allows multiple payers to be selected.
- Inactive Clients (3140): Now displays Next Appointment and Client DOB.
- Procentive Statements (3560): Added a filter called "Client Status" to run statements for active only, inactive only, or both. Also, added a checkbox to Suppress Staff Name from printed statement.
- Number of Clients Served (3280): Can now break out results by Client's Zip Code and display client's city and state.
- Appointment Information (3610): Display results in military time or standard time.
- Caseload (3020): Added Program filter.
- Service Lines with Missing Notes (2030): Can now be exported to Excel.
- Staff's Clients (6120): Now defaults to exclude the client's associated programs.
- Billing and Payments by Period (1330): Now breakout by client group.
- Invoice Breakdown (1380): Now includes units.
- Payroll (6040): Can now be exported to Excel.
- The Hide Cancelations checkbox will no longer remove Requested Appointments from client portal.
- The client search will now find all clients by client number.