Skip to main content
Product Updates 2017-01-05
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Workflow Definitions Module
- A new Client-type Workflow trigger will allow you to create projects based on a client's program start or stop dates.
- Appointment Call List (3010): Will now display the appointment's most recent Date Modified.
- Client Admissions (3500): Now displays the client's Time Admitted.
- Caseload reports (3020 & 3030): Now includes a checkbox for Primary Staff Only.
- Intake Detail (3150): The staff who created the client is now included on this report.
- Supervisor Details (6230): Now includes a filter for Active, Inactive, or All staff.
- Client Portal Report (2095): Will now display the date and last staff to modify the credential. There is a third option in the Registered Column "Declined" as well as the Yes and No options previous.
- Duration of Service (3370): The client number displayed on the report is now a link to open the client module.
- Billed Item search (1010): The Payment Date (posting date) is now a field to display.
- Appointment Information (3610): Will now filter by active or inactive client status.
- Payment List (1270): Will now export to excel.
- Appointments Without Service Lines (1300): Now includes a checkbox to view results for My Supervisees.
- Client Verification (short): The client current balance will now display on this report.
- Client Kiosk window now has a Select All box to check all available forms to send. You can uncheck any which do not apply if needed.