Skip to main content
Product Updates 2018-10-18
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Info Panel > Print Reminder(s): Address on the left side of the reminder card now clearly identified as "Billing Address."
- Mass Notifications: You are now able to send notifications based on appointment status.
- Client Merge: Merge link has been moved from bottom of client window (dark blue toolbar) to Misc tab.
- Client Merge: Will now transfer info from Payers Tab > Notes Field to merged client.
- Bottom of client window (dark blue toolbar) now includes a link to Client Portal.
- Client Dashboard, Clinical/Charting: New "Add Form" link allows you to create a new clinical note for that client.
- Chart View: Added a link to the Medication Module in the top right corner.Mass Notifications: You are now able to send notifications based on appointment status.
- Appointments Section: New setting for appointment reminders - "Use 'Preferred Name' in reminders where possible."
- Now displays staff name in bottom of window (dark blue toolbar).
- Advanced Search: Now able to search by ticket number.
- Report 1110: Added a filter to include credit transactions.
- Report 1080: Added a filter to include credit transactions.
- Report 2070: Now able to group by Form Staff.
- Report 4060: Added Payer Categories as a possible field to display.
- Report 5300: Added option to exclude non-billable codes.
- Report 6210: Now able to export to Excel.
- Workflow Definitions > Client type workflows: Added trigger for lab results. For lab integrations only.