Be sure to check out Procentive staff's favorite new features, as denoted by this icon:
- Support for SAML SSO has been added for agencies already using SSO. To setup, please submit a support ticket.
- New Appointment > Client Notes section has been moved up.
- When a client's record is made inactive, the status of all diagnoses is also made inactive.
- Added client number to duplicate client warning for new clients.
- Misc Tab > CC On File checkbox has been added, as part of the enhancement to Report 3560 (see below).
- Registration page for new clients was updated for clarity.
- The "Make Payment" button has been made more prominent for ease of use.
- Client Portal Manager > "Hide client balance" setting was added. When enabled, clients must refer to their statement for the balance due.
- Add > "Create Group Note" link has been added which allows staff to create a group note without a service line.
- Outgoing faxes report () now includes the "Status Message" column.
- Added check-boxes for "Show clients without a balance" and "Show inactive clients".
- Report 1510: Added filter to include billing information - Amounts Invoiced and Paid - for each service line.
- Report 3540: Added release date (Clients Module > Contacts Tab) as an option field for display.
- Report 3560: Added filter to exclude statements for clients with a CC on file.
- Report 6220: Added date arrows (allows you to advance by 1 day) for ease of use.
- Ticket priority is now included in the subject line of email notifications.
- Programs drop-down now includes a [none] option.
- Filtering by client name now groups by first name, when last name is the same.
- Quick search properly resets once a client has been deleted.
- When an appointment is self-scheduled by a client break times are adhered to.
- Sending a new fax using the scanning integration no longer warns "no attached files".
- Resending a fax no longer warns "no attached files".
- Local ticket rules now function appropriately.