Be sure to check out Procentive staff's favorite new features, as denoted by this icon:
- New setting (Settings Module > Setup Tab > Miscellaneous section) allows you to turn off pop-up receipts for client payments.
- Checkbox added for new payments to control pop-up receipt for that payment only.
- For client payments the default payment type is now "Credit Card" (CMS Credit Card Processing only).
- Added a DOS link (to the Change Time Window) for the error "There is no admission line that matches the service line".
- [Choose...] is now the default option for "Marital Status" and "Gender" when adding a new client.
- Client Dashboard now displays the ticket status (when configured).
- Added "dates" link to Client Groups. At this time, these fields are display only.
- Errors returned by Availity are now in a readable format.
- NEW Report 1561: Similar to Report 1560, this new report allows for multiple grouping options (CMS Credit Card Processing only).
- Report 2070: Added client number.
- Report 3010: Now includes "preferred name".
- Report 3100 & Report 3400 now include the specific race selected in the Clients Module > "specify race" link.
- Report 3400: Add Clients Module > Client Tab > "Gender Identity" field as an option to display.
- Report 3550: Added filter for client/contact relationship status (active/inactive).
- Report 3680: Added filter for specific client(s).
- Report 6190: Added filters for staff status, client status, and payer status (active/inactive).
- Service Line > Diagnosis > Change: Now includes the "Staff" field.
- The Clients Module > Client (main) Tab > Race: Options have been updated to remove Hispanic as a race and prevent any race from being checked if "Declined to Specify" is checked.