Be sure to check out Procentive staff's favorite new features, as denoted by this icon:
- Minnesota MA authorizations will error if not exactly 11 digits, as required by MA, to help prevent data entry errors.
- Fields for "CMHRS Sub-population" and "County of Financial Responsibility" are no longer required billing fields.
- Availability at inactive locations is no longer an option for clients to self-schedule appointments, regardless of availability.
- Added disclaimer for time zone.
- Report 3130: Added option to include ICD9 diagnoses. All ICD9 diagnoses are now excluded by default.
- Report 3180: Added option to excludepreferred name for clients.
- Report 5370: Updated per state requirements for 2019.
- Improved escaping for clients with a ' in the last name for specific group notes.
The following enhancements can only be seen and accessed by Procentive Staff. Please do not use on any client databases unless directed:
- TROV-653: Updated list of Therascribe datasets to display only the available options.
- TROV-1301: New button in Billing Module > Add Window for "Audit Ready Only".