This article will cover how to comment on existing tickets and what to update after adding a comment.
Add Comments and Update Existing Tickets
- Click on the Ticketing Module .
- You may need to use the filters at top to find a ticket if you do not see it in the initial screen.
- Double-click on the ticket line (i.e anywhere that isn’t a blue link).
- The ticket window will open.
- Click New Comment .
- A text window will appear.
- Add your comment and then click Add Comment .
- The screen will update with the comment and a time stamp showing who commented and when.
- Be sure to update the Status (on the left side of the ticket) to reflect its current state of progress.
- Update Waiting On: If the ticket is waiting for a specific staff person to act, enter a check in the corresponding waiting field.
- Click Save.