Guidelines for Granting This Permission
This is what we have found works best.
- One staff for every 10-20 active, full-time staff.
- At least one champion from each of the following areas:
For Clinical/Charting, it is strongly recommended that only one person be given the authority to create and/or modify clinical forms. It works best if this staff (we often refer to as the Clinical Champion) is the person that has the final say on all forms changes and requests.
Guidelines for Champions
- Champions must be properly trained and have experience with Procentive for at least 6 months with a sound understanding of the product—at least within their area of expertise and responsibility.
- Champions will serve as a Procentive expert within their own agency. They will be the go-to person for questions, as well reporting issues.
- Champions may resolve issues themselves, and in the cases where they cannot, they have the permission to send tickets to the Procentive Support Desk.