Permissions: To get started, you will need permission to Access the Bed Management module.
Bed Management allows you to track and manage clients, beds, and buildings to streamline workflows and better understand residential programs. This guide helps walk you through the Bed Management process from enrolling all the way to reserving your first bed.
Click on the banners below to expand each section
Getting Started and Plan Information
Interested in learning more about Bed Management and the different plan offerings? Reach out to us by submitting a ticket, and a Sales Representative will get back to you!
Bed Management Plans
There are three plans available for your agency to choose from:
- Basic- With this plan, Procentive will turn on Bed Management for your agency, and you will do your own setup. You have full access to our Bed Management training materials and guides to assist in your setup. This plan is great for teams with strong IT support and minimal customizations on Procentive.
- Light- Procentive will project manage the rollout, train your team, and help with the initial setup. You will be provided with two, 90 minutes training sessions and the majority of setup is on your own.
- Enterprise- Procentive will setup your agency. You will receive three, 90 minute training sessions, and Procentive does all the setup for you.
When setting up your agency with Bed Management, it is best practice to work backwards in the Bed Management Module by starting with Settings, followed by Setup, Waitlist, Attendance, and ending with the Census View. For a more in-depth view, please check out our Bed Management Setup Workflow.
The first step in getting Bed Management set up for your agency is to customize the Settings. You can read through an overview of the various settings in the Settings View, as well as Customize the Settings for your agency's needs.
The Setup section is where you do the actual setup of the beds for your agency. Here is where you will set up the Bed hierarchy and provide the statuses for your beds.
Allows you to populate Clients on a waitlist for any reason, and supports the maintenance of multiple waitlists. Here is where you can reserve and assign Clients or Client dependents to beds. It provides ease in prioritizing, monitoring, and manipulation of the waitlists, and provides instant visibility to Clients (and pending Clients) regarding priority within a waitlist.
This is where you will take Client Attendance. The attendance automatically synchs into the existing Residential Calendar for billing purposes.
The Census View provides instant visibility to capacity and locations (past, present, or future). This is where you can find beds based on several filter criteria options and needed length of stay. Additionally, you can find individuals within beds (both Clients and their dependents).
The Census View is integrated with NewCrop and key Client Details, and provides access to Client-bed history as well as bed-Client history.
Reserve and Assign First Bed
Below are the corresponding resources for managing your Bed Reservations and Assignments.
- Manage Bed Reservations
- This article shows you the steps to add or remove a bed reservation, as well as view the reservation details.
- Manage Bed Assignments
- This article shows you the steps to add, modify, or remove a bed assignment, as well as view the assignment details.