Permissions: In order to setup your agency, you will need permission to Access the Bed Management module.
This article outlines the workflow for setting up Bed Management for your agency so you can optimize all that this tool has to offer.
Interested in learning more about Bed Management? Create a ticket and one of our dedicated Sales Representatives will reach out to you!
Click the tabs below to expand each section
Step One: Add Bed Management to Locations
- Open the Locations Module, and select the appropriate location.
- Locate the Use in Bed Management drop-down and select Yes.
- Click Save.
Step Two: Roles / Permissions
This is where you will set the various roles for your Staff.
- Click the Staff Module.
- Open the appropriate Staff member.
- Click the Roles tab.
- Click Edit.
- In the search for modules field type Bed to pull up the different permissions available.
- Check or uncheck the permissions you would like to assign to that particular Staff member.
Step Three: Settings
Step Four: Setup
This is where you setup the hierarchy of your Bed Management depending on the different areas/facilities you have.
Step Five: Census View
The Census View allows you to see the number of available beds, and find beds and Clients. The Census view integrates with NewCrop and provides quick access to the Client Details.
Step Six: Attendance
You are able to manage Client's attendance through Bed Management.
Step Seven: Waitlist
The Waitlist is incorporated with the Time Module. It supports the maintenance of multiple waitlists, and you are able to easily reserve and assign Clients or Client dependents.