The Phone/Email tab captures the client's phone number and email address information. This tab is also used to configure if, when, and how appointment reminders are sent.
1. Phone Numbers
- The Number field automatically formats the entered text into the proper form. There is no need to enter parentheses or dashes.
- The Whose Number? field identifies who the number reaches. For example, if the client is a minor the text entered for this field could be Mom's Home or Dad's Work.
- The Use this number? Only those numbers set to "Yes. Use this number" appear in the Appointments Module and other reports that display client phone numbers.
- The Mobile Phone field must be populated for any kind of text reminder to be sent.
- Addresses can be stored for three email types.
- The Primary Email address must be entered on the Client tab for it to display on this screen.
- The Whose Email? field identifies who the email reaches.
- The Use this Email? field indicates whether the email should be used (Yes) or not used (No).
3. An Emergency contact name and phone number for the client can also be entered on this screen.
- Reminders on days before appointment: Use the drop-down to specify whether a reminder should be sent 1, 2, or 3 days before the appointment or not at all.
- Reminders on day of appointment: Use the drop-down to specify whether a reminder should be sent at least two hours in advance of the appointment or not at all.
- Send appointment reminders to: and Send video session appointment reminders to: Use the drop-down to specify whether a reminder should be sent to the Mobile Phone number or the Primary Email.