Our focus for this release targeted updates and fixes to improve reporting, billing, and some key integrations. In addition, a few Clinical updates round out the requirements for CCDA reporting.
- An issue with the client's first name appearing twice in the TheraLink video appointment information was addressed. It now is listed just once as expected.
- In the Billing and Electronic Modules, a new column labeled "staff" was added to accurately reflect the application user who sent the invoice to the Payer.
- In the Billing Module, an issue was addressed that caused invoices being resent to be created with the wrong invoice number.
- New Context Variables were added for clinical documents - Preferred Name, Clients Initials, and Client Initials using the Preferred Name.
- An update was made to how an author is connected to a problem note so that it displays correctly in the CCDA.
- ChartMeds now opens in a new window when eMar is selected in Procentive (for agencies using the ChartMeds integration), providing a more secure user experience.
- Instances of Procentive and ChartMeds can be active and in use at the same time.
- The new window has an inactivity timer which logs you out of abandoned or unused sessions after 20 minutes of no activity.
- The Faxage API was updated to the latest version.
- Report 6320 Staff Access Report was updated to correctly display Staff Access Report on the report header in place of Client Access Report. In addition, an issue was addressed where the Client selected from the search page did not display in the Parameters Used area of the report. The client information now correctly displays.
- Two updates were made to Report 1031 Collections. The client number is now displayed to the right of the client name, and zero balances are filtered out of the displayed results.
- The format of the Time column on Report 3010 Appoint Call List was updated with a space to allow sorting by time to function correctly.
- Two issues were addressed concerning the 3070 Report: 1) Load times were improved and 2) the Payer name display was corrected.