Article Navigation: [Site Organization and Navigation] [Page Features]
This article explains:
- User roles identified as audiences for certain articles
- Site organization and navigation
- Page features
The Knowledge Hub is split into personas based on your role as a user in Procentive.
- Provider/Clinician contains information for users that provide mental or behavioral health services to clients and possibly enter documentation of clients' care into Procentive.
- Biller contains information for users that submit services for billing through Procentive and enter payments.
- Director contains information for users that are involved in reporting or gather information for others and self in the organization.
Site organization and navigation
The Knowledge hub is broken out into categories and then sections, which house the articles. Some sections can have sub-sections. Both categories and sections can be clicked into to narrow your view of articles.
In addition to the article content, each page contains many other helpful features:
|A||Menu||Click to select a link to the Procentive Updates page, User Community, or main website's resources.|
|B||Breadcrumb||Indicates where you are in the site hierarchy.|
|C||Search||Enter a term to search the entire Knowledge Hub. Search appears when you are in a category, section, or article.|
|D||Articles in this section||Click on another article title from the section to jump to that article.|
|E||Article Navigation||Click links to jump to an article section header. Not on every article.|
|F||Was this article helpful?||Vote yes if the article was helpful, and no if it was not.|
|G||Recently viewed articles||Articles you have recently visited. Click on an article to jump to it.|
Displays links to additional articles that have been visited before or after the current article. Click on an article to jump to it.
Zendesk detailed explanation is here.