This article should be used to train your new clinical staff. It will point them to videos and articles for staff who are just beginning to use Procentive to document services.
Learning Videos and Articles
How to Document Services
- Streamlined Process from Appointments (Recommended):
- Clinical/Charting Module:
- Table View (Video - 5 min): Explains chart view and list view (also called table view).
- Column Headers (Video - 6 min): Explains the result's table column headers.
- Using Clinical Forms in Procentive
- Form Features - Part 1 (Video - 11 min): Explains fields found at the top of an online form (Dataset, Template, Effective date, etc.) and the difference between the online view and print view.
- Form Features - Part 2 (Video - 8 min): Explains fields and links found at the bottom of an online form (Autosave, Tabs, Show blanks, etc.)
- Form Functions (Video - 17 min): Explains the different types of fields available in a form and examples of how they can be used.
- What is Dataflow
- Digital Signature Application
- Scan Directly into a Clinical Document
- Unable to Save A Clinical Document
- Simplify Treatment Plans Using Pick Lists (Video - 12 min)
- Edit Pick Lists
- Create a Template
- Upload a Form to Clinical Charting
- Copy a Clinical Document
- Track Clinical Supervision (Video - 12 min)
- Batch Change (Video - 14 min)
- If Providing Group Services
- Not Using Appointments
- Time Module Overview
- How to Document an Individual Service from Time Module (Video - 11 min)
- How to Document a Group Service from Time Module (Video - 11 min)
- No Service Line (Time record) Needed
- Making Workflow Work for You (Video - 9 min)