This article will instruct you on how to add a basic appointment for one client.
Add Individual Appointment
- Click on the Appointments Module.
- Click Add.
- The Add Appointment window will open.
- For best results: select criteria beginning at the top and working your way down (some fields will filter based on selection).
- Choose Location (if applicable)
- Choose Date
- Enter Time
- Update the Duration (if necessary)
- Choose Staff
- Click the dropdown arrow to choose a Client
- This is a list of clients where this staff has been identified as the client's primary provider (Clients Module > Staff tab)
- Click Save.
There are several other ways to find a client:
- Check the box "Show all associated clients" to see all clients this staff has been associated with in the (Clients Module > Staff tab)
- Use the Client search field, then click the quick search arrow
- Click on the pick list icon to view a full list of the clients you have permission to see