This article will instruct you on how to add a basic appointment for one client.
Add Individual Appointment
- Click on the Appointments Module.
- Click Add.
- The Add Appointment window will open.
- For best results: select criteria beginning at the top and working your way down. Some fields will filter based on the previous selection.
- Choose a Location, if applicable.
- Choose a Date.
- Enter the Time.
- Update the Duration, if necessary.
- Choose a Staff.
- Click the dropdown arrow to choose a Client.
- This is a list of clients where this staff has been identified as the client's primary provider in the Clients Module > Staff tab.
- Click Save.
There are several other ways to find a client:
- Check the box "Show all associated clients" to see all clients this staff has been associated with in the Clients Module > Staff tab.
- Use the Client search field, then click the quick search arrow.
- Click on the picklist icon to view a full list of the clients you have permission to see.