The Collections Module shows you all money that is outstanding for each payer, broken out by columns of how many days past due. You can then drill in to locate specific information such as which invoice, which client, which DOS or has the claim been re-submitted. This article will explain what each of the fields mean.
The fields at the top of the screen can be used to identify and isolate the data you wish to see.
- The Aging radio button will default and show an aging schedule of the unpaid invoices to date for all payers.
- The Notes radio button shows if a note of some kind is attached to an unpaid invoice.
- The Invoice Date vs. Date Last Submitted to Payer radio buttons - Choosing Invoice Date will re-create the report based on the original date billed. Choosing Date Last Submitted to Payer will re-create the report based on the last date of resubmission.
- Click on the Show drop-down menu to choose: 3rd Party & Government, Private Pay Only, (active or inactive) or All.
- Click the open link to see details regarding these outstanding payments or double click on the line. The following information will appear:
|1||Invoice Date||Original date of the invoice.|
|2||Reference||Link to the Invoice Window.|
|3||Days Since Invoice||Shows how many days have passed since the original invoice was created.|
|4||Days Since Last Sent||Shows how many days have passed since the invoice was most recently sent/re-sent. Each line represents a Client and Date of Service (Client/DOS) that was sent on the invoice.|
|5||Amount||Original amount sent for this Client/DOS.|
|6||Amount Due||Remaining amount due for this Client/DOS.|
|7||Batch Date||Date this Client/DOS was last submitted.|
|8||Client Num||Shows client number related to the DOS for quick reference.|
|9||Date of Service||Link to Change Time window for this Client/DOS.|
|10||Pmt||Link to the Payments Window for this Client/DOS.|
|11||Batch References||Link to the batch report and date it was sent. Multiple columns here reflect multiple electronic submissions for that invoice (not necessarily that Client/DOS). Each column signifies a re-submission. If the box to the left of the batch report is checked, it means this batch report was checked as “reviewed” in the Electronic Module.|
|12||Invoice Note||Use this to add a note to an invoice. A pink note indicates a note has been added.|
|13||Service Line Note||
Use this to add a note to a particular Client/DOS. When a note is added here, it will appear in the Payments Module and ERA Module for this Client/DOS and vice versa. A pink note indicates a note has been added.
We recommend using this note over the invoice note because it appears in more obvious parts of Procentive