This article will tell you how to add a new transaction type that will appear in the Accounting Module and in other payment reports.
How to Add a Transaction Type
- Go to the Settings module > Billing tab.
- Towards the bottom, find 'Number of custom writeoff fields to use'.
- In the drop-down menu, increase this number by one.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page & find the last 'Writeoff Field #_', which will be empty.
- Enter the name of the transaction type you would like to add in both the Name field & the Plural field.
- Click Change.