Remark Code (RARC) N350: Missing/incomplete/invalid description of service for a Not Otherwise Classified (NOC) code or for an Unlisted/By Report procedure.
This error appears as a denial in the ERA Module. Code 90899 requires a narrative description on the claim that details what the charge is for.
- Click on the Payers Module.
- Double click to open the payer.
- Click on the Rates tab.
- Click on the Codes sub-tab.
- Enter the code here with a rate of $0.00 (or leave rate as is if this is where you keep rates).
- In the Narrative Description column, type in the code's description.
- The description MUST be 20 characters or less, including spaces.
- The most common description for this code is Care Coordination.
- Click Save.
- Resend the claim.
For more information on CARC & RARC