Chart View allows you to create tabs and organize clinical documents in a way that mimics a paper chart.
Send Setup Request
Send a support ticket to Procentive requesting the tabs you would like added.
- Common tabs include:
- Diagnostic Assessments
- Treatment Plans
- Progress Notes
- Discharge Summaries
You will need to assign permission to the applicable roles. If you are not familiar with editing staff roles, please review this support article: Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
Assign Forms to Tabs
- Go to the Clinical/Charting Module.
- Click on the Other actions drop down.
- If you do not see the other actions drop, you need to select the blue More link underneath the Help button.
- Select Edit Forms.
- A new window will open with a list of your available form
- select (highlight) a form the list to the left.
- In the section Form Sets the form appear in, choose the tab(s) you wish to categorize the form under.
- You can select more than one tab to put the form under by holding down the ctrl key on your keyboard. If you do this, your form will appear under all of the selected tabs in your client’s chart view.
- Click the Change button.
- Repeat for all forms.
Modify the Color of Your Tabs
- Click on the Form Sets button.
- A new window will open and you can make changes to all of your existing tabs.
- Select the tab you would like to modify.
- Use the links to select the colors you’d like to use.
- Click the Change button.
- Click the X to exit this window.
NOTE: This is also where you can change the name of the current tabs, add new tabs, or change the order of your tabs using the Sort field.
Use Chart View
- Go to Clinical/Charting Module.
- Click the blue underlined chart link in the upper right-hand corner.
|a||Chart view can only search for one client at a time. Think of this as looking in a client’s Paper Chart. One folder would only be one client’s chart. Use this search bar to search and select the client chart that you wish to see.|
|b||These are your tabs. Click on each tab to switch which groups of forms you are viewing. All of the tabs you had Procentive create will be here. There will also be an Unassigned Tab if the selected client has a form that has not yet been placed in a tab.|
|c||This is a list of forms that exist for the selected client for a particular tab. In this particular example, there are two forms: P120210 Comprehensive Assessment, and P120200 Comprehensive Assessment Summary. In this panel, you can see the form numbers, the date of the forms, and how many signatures have been signed. You can also use the blue links to open the online version of the form, or to copy or kiosk the form. Clicking on a form on this panel will give you a preview of the printed version in area d.|
|d||This is a preview of the printed version of the selected form. Only one page will appear in this area at a time.|
|e||This lists all of the available pages for the selected form. If you wish to review different pages of the selected form, click on the desired page number and it will appear in area d.|