In order to digitally sign a clinical document, you will have to first setup a signing password. This article will explain where clinical staff will go to create their own digital signature password.
Create a Digital Signature Password
- Go to the Settings Module.
- Click on Password tab.
- Staff that have permission to sign clinical documents will see the Digital Signature Password section.
- If you do not see this section and need this permission, contact the Procentive Champion in your organization.
- Challenge question: Enter a question
- Challenge response: Enter the response
- Confirm response: Confirm the challenge response
NOTE: The challenge question and response will be used if you want to change the signing password, to verify it's you.
- Signing Password: Enter a password.
- This is the password you will use to sign your documents.
- Confirm Signing Password: Re-enter the signing password.
- Click the Change button.
- A window will open telling you that the password was changed.