The Clinical Document Sandbox is a non-productive, testing environment used to allow agencies access to view different clinical documents. It is a great way to look for, review, play around with and select clinical documents in a safe environment without the clutter in your live database.
- Procentive staff will provide you with a username.
- You will still go to app.procentive.com.
- You will enter Sandbox.[your username].
NOTE: You will need to sign out of your current Procentive session in order to sign into the Sandbox database.
Optional: if you want to stay logged into your current Procentive session and log into the Sandbox database as well, you may open a new, separate browser window in "private browsing mode" or "incognito mode" and log into the Sandbox database.
- How to Review Available Clinical Documents.
- Common form sets and how they work together: Procentive Standard Clinical Document Form Sets.
- If you find a document you'd like to use, please send a ticket to Procentive with the Form Number and Name.
- If you would like a few changes to that document, please follow these steps: Request Changes to your Online Clinical Document.
HIPAA Tip: Absolutely no Personal Health Information (PHI) should be entered into the Clinical Document Sandbox. Only fake clients should be used while in the Sandbox.
Sharing is Caring Program
In order to have access to the clinical document sandbox, agencies understand that any of their custom documents may be shared and copied for other agencies at any time.
If an agency wishes to opt out of this program, they will no longer have access to the clinical document sandbox and will not be able to request forms that belong to other agencies. If your agency wants to opt out of this, please send a ticket to Procentive.