The Kiosk Manager module allows the creation of persistent named kiosk instances that can be assigned to computers or tablets that are used for clients to complete clinical documents in your office.
Add a Kiosk
- Go to the Kiosk Manager module.
- Click Add in the top right corner.
- In the Kiosk window, enter a name for this kiosk.
- Choose the Signature Mode.
- Staff selection
- Leave blank if this kiosk will be shared and used by several staff.
- If not a shared kiosk, select a staff from the drop-down menu.
- Role permissions will then control who can change or send documents to this kiosk.
- Location selection
- Leave blank if your agency does not use Locations or if this kiosk may be shared by multiple locations.
- If your agency does use Locations and this is not a shared kiosk, select a location from the drop-down menu to assign the kiosk to a specific location.
- Role permissions will then restrict who will have access to this kiosk.
- Click Save.
- You will now see this kiosk listed in the Kiosk Manager module.
Kiosk Manager Reference Guide
Here's what you will see in the Kiosk Manager module:
|A||Check for Updates link||Click this link to refresh the display of all kiosk statuses. Otherwise, the Kiosk Manager will auto-refresh every 1-2 minutes.|
|B||Kiosk||Name of the kiosk|
|C||Status||Indicates whether a kiosk instance is:
|D||Client||The client who is completing clinical documents on this kiosk.|
|E||Staff||The staff who sent clinical documents to the kiosk for the client to complete or the staff assigned specifically for that kiosk instance.|
|F||Location||The location the kiosk instance has been assigned to.|
|G||Clinical Documents||The clinical documents that are currently being sent to this kiosk.|
|H||Start Kiosk Mode link||Click to transform a computer or tablet's session into an available kiosk.|
|I||Exit Kiosk Mode link||Click to end a kiosk that is Available. This is useful if the assigned computer or tablet is not functioning properly and you wish to assign and run this kiosk on a different computer or tablet.|
|J||Reset Kiosk link||Click to interrupt or end a kiosk that is in use or may have become Unresponsive.|