Staff will sign all clinical charting documents using their digital signature password. These are the requirements in order to allow staff to sign using their digital signature password.
Who Can Sign With a Digital Signature?
- Staff that have been entered into the Staff Module.
- Staff that have been assigned a Type of Therapy/Counseling (Type is assigned in the Staff Module, Role tab for each staff record).
- Staff also need to be assigned the following permissions (if you are not familiar with permissions, please review this support article Understanding Permissions).
- Allow the user to sign clinical documents using a mouse or stylus.
- Allow the user to sign clinical documents using a Topaz signature pad.
- Allow the user to digitally sign clinical documents.
- Each staff will also need to create their own digital password.