This article will explain how to scan a clinical document into Procentive.
If this is your first attempt to scan, you will need to first Set Up Scanning.
Scan Clinical Document
- Go to the Clinical/Charting Module.
- Double click on a clinical document to open.
- Click the scan link, near the top of the screen.
- A Scan to Procentive Window will open.
- Verify that your scanner is listed in the this window under Select Source.
- Click Scan.
- The result is that you should now be able to see the document that was scanned directly into Procentive.
- To scan multiple pages from a single sheet feeder, just load a new page and click scan after each page.
- Enter a File Name:
- Click Upload File.
- This window will close and the file name will appear just above the scan link.