- Shows which service lines were submitted on this invoice.
- Double-click on any service line to open the Change Time window.
When viewing/changing multiple service lines, be sure to un-highlight the previous service line you were viewing, or else you will be viewing the Change Time Window for the first service line.
See When a Service Line is Submitted or Re-submitted
- Click on the black triangle to the left of the date. Each line with Date, Batch, and Claim information indicates a submission.
- A checkbox in the Balanced? column means there is not an outstanding balance for this service. This could be because the payment was received or the billed amount was adjusted off.
History Tab - Invoice Notes
Show a list of notes related to the invoice. These notes might be related to the entire invoice or a specific date of service. For example, claim statuses or other notes can be added as updates during the billing cycle.
These notes can be added manually or pushed from Procentive's revenue cycle management software, VisiQuate (VQ8). Visiquate notes:
- start with VQ8
- identify who the note is from and who the note is for
- list the note's description
Show any payments related to service lines in this invoice.