Payer Rejection: Entities Middle Name: Insured or Subscriber
This error will appear on an electronic batch report in the Electronic Module when a client's middle name or initial listed on the claim is not matching what is found in the payer's system. The payer is requiring the client's middle name or initial to match exactly as found on their insurance ID card. If you do not have a copy of the client's insurance ID card, you may be able to look up the information on the payer's online portal.
- Go to the Clients Module.
- Double-click on the client's name.
- A new window will open.
- In the M.I. field, update the information to reflect what the payer has on file.
- If the payer does not have a middle name or initial on file, leave this field blank.
- If the payer has a middle initial on file, enter that initial.
- If the payer has a middle name on file, enter that name in the M.I. field.
- Click Save
- Return to the Electronic Module and Resend the rejected service(s).