ICD10. Note: At least one other status code is required to identify the related procedure code or diagnosis code. Status: Diagnosis code(s) for the services rendered.
This error will appear as a rejection in the Electronic Module. It means there is a more specific diagnosis code that must be chosen.
- Click on the Electronic Module.
- Click on the Invoice link for the invoice with this error.
- This will open the Invoice Window.
- Double click on the service that the error applies to.
- This will open the Change Time Window.
- Click the Diagnoses Tab.
- If the diagnosis you need is not listed, add a new diagnosis to the client before continuing.
- Hold the Ctrl key and click the rejected diagnosis.
- This will deselect the diagnosis.
- Continue holding the Ctrl key and click the updated diagnosis.
- This will select the diagnosis so it is sent on the claim.
- Click Save.
- At the Invoice Window, click on the service line once to highlight it.
- Click Resend.