Max use exceeded. Segment AMT (Remaining Patient Liability) at guideline position 3000 has been used 2 times. This Segment has a maximum use limit of 1.
This error appears as a rejection in the in the Electronic Module. The COB tab contains the Remaining Patient Liability amount; Procentive automatically places this on the claim.
- Go to the Electronic Module.
- Click on the invoice number link.
- The Invoice window will open.
- Double click on the service line that has the error.
- The Change Time Window will open.
- Click on the COB tab.
- In the lower section, in the column titled AMT Qualifier Code, you will find the the selection Remaining Patient Liability EAF - 5010 only. Click Delete to remove this line.
- Click Save.
- At the invoice window, click on the service line to highlight.
- Click Resend.