The 245G Treatment Services Summary Report is designed to be used in conjunction with an agency's Treatment Plan Review (TPR) clinical document. It lists the services received and the client's response for a specified period of time. Performing and attaching a detailed review of the 50440 report into your signed and locked TPR will aid in the satisfaction of Minnesota Statute 245G.06, subdivision 3.
How it Works
- When turned on for an agency, a special link will appear at the bottom of specified Treatment Plan Review (TPR) clinical documents.
- The link generates the report and attaches it immediately to the TPR as an attachment.
- The process also presents an option to immediately download/save a PDF of the rendered report.
- Each time the link is clicked, the report is regenerated and attached, replacing the previous report PDF.
What You Will See in the TPR
|A||Link to generate the report in a client's TPR|
|B||Link to the report, once generated|
|B||Client Name & ID|
|C||Program (selected when adding the TPR)|
|D||Review Period Start & End Dates|
|F||Date of Service|
|G||Time of Service|
|I||Code & any Modifiers|
|J||Service Code Description|
|K||Staff (on the service line)|
|M||Client's Response (as entered on the clinical document attached to the service line)|
How to Obtain Access to 245G Treatment Services Summary Report 50440
To request this report, follow these steps:
- Submit a new Procentive Support Ticket requesting access to the 245G Treatment Services Summary Report (50440). Include the following information.
- List the 245G Treatment Plan Review document(s) where you would like to see the report link. Provide both the document number and name.
- List each 245G clinical document Progress Note (PN) or PN/TPR that documents the client's response which would be attached to a service line. Provide both the document number and name.
- Depending on the 245G documents your agency uses, a Statement of Work (SOW) may be emailed to your company for approval.
- The SOW may include a fee for updating your custom documents as document changes might be necessary 'under the hood' to ensure PN/TPR data can be retrieved by the report. Procentive Care Team will communicate with you what changes are needed, if any.
- If your agency uses all Procentive Standard Documents for your PNs and TPRs (documents prefixed with 'PRO-'), no changes will be required to clinical documents.
- Once your custom documents are updated (or if you are using the PRO 245G documents) you can Set up Code Category for use with 245G Report 50440.
- After your 245G Code Categories are established and you are notified that the 50440 report has been turned on, you can begin testing the report on new client TPR documents.
- There are no role permissions associated to the execution of the report link.
Trouble Shooting Common Issues
If you are experiencing issues with running Report 50440, check out these common issues for resolutions.