Report 2030 will help you identify service lines (from the Time Module) that do not have a clinical document attached. For those using Procentive's audit ready feature, it can also identify clinical documents that are not yet marked as audit ready. This article will explain the features and options in running this report.
- Find billable service lines that are missing clinical documentation.
- Find billable service lines that have a clinical document, but the document has not yet been marked as audit ready.
- Can export to Excel.
- Limited by staff permissions.
- Allows you to display billable vs. non-billable service lines.
- Clinical Supervisors can run this report for their supervisees (staff for which they are selected as the Clinical Supervisor in the Staff Module -> Role Tab).
There are several permissions you will want to consider (or verify) in order to run this report:
- You will first need to assign permission for this report by editing the applicable roles. If you are not familiar with editing staff roles, please review this support article: Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
- Staff with permission to Change Staff in the Time Module will be able to see the data on this report for all staff. Without this permission, the staff running the report will only be able to see the results for themselves or their clinical supervisees (staff for which they are selected as the Clinical Supervisor in the Staff Module -> Role Tab).
Search Filters Options
|1||Format||Select the desired format for the report to display in.|
|2||Location||Select a specific location, based on the location selected on the service line, or leave at All for all locations.|
|3||Staff||Select a specific staff using the pick list or leave at Any to view for all staff. Note: This field may not be available; based on the permission mentioned above.|
|4||My Supervisees||By checking this box, a Clinical Supervisor can view this information for staff they supervise. They must first be selected as the Clinical Supervisor in the Staff Module -> Role Tab) and the Clinical supervisor must be the user running this report.|
|5||Only Codes that allow notes||When set to No, the data will be display for all codes. When set to Yes, the data will be display only for codes that allow a note (clinical document). This designation can be made in each code (Codes Module > Type tab, Note allowed field).|
|6||Only lines with fees||When set to No, the data will display all service lines. When set to Yes, the data will display only service lines that have a fee associated with them; the fee is based on the status selected on the service line. For example, setting this field is set to Yes can display service lines that have a status of Attended, No Show (fee), or Cancelled (fee).|
|7||Only attended lines||When set to No, the data will display all service lines, regardless of the attendance status. When set to Yes, the data will display only service lines that have a status of attended.|
|8||Service Date||Select the date range based on the date of service entered on the service line in the Time Module.|
|9||Include Non-billable codes||When set to No, the data will display all service lines, regardless of the code's billable status. When set to Yes, the data will display only the service lines where a billable code was selected. A code's billable status is setup in the Codes Module -> Billing tab, Billable drop down field.|
NOTE: When running the report:
- An X will appear in the Note column indicating that a clinical document is present for that service line.
- If there is nothing in the Note column, this indicates that a clinical document is missing for the service line.
- If you are using the audit ready feature:
- If an X appears in the Note column, it is indicating that the clinical document is present but not marked as audit ready.