The payer statement report will allow you to create a statement for a specific payer. It will also give you many options to customize the statement which is an alternative to a payer invoice.
- Create a statement to mail to a payer (such as a county payer, a grant payer or a contractor).
- Create a detailed report for a payer of what is still owed.
- Include the client's individual policy id
- Break out by client (instead of date of service) (can also suppress client names)
- Adjust the payer's name on a statement (to include program information or specifier)
You will first need to assign permission for this report by editing the applicable roles. If you are not familiar with editing staff roles, please review this support article: Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
- Click on the Reports module.
- In the search box at top of your screen, enter 3710.
- The list of reports below will narrow as you enter your search criteria.
- Click on Payer Statement.
- If you do not see Payer Statement, you do not have permission to view this report.
- The Statement Search window will open.
- Make your selections in this window.
- Click Display.
- A new window will open with your report.
- The Statement Search window will remain open, if you need to refine your selections.
- Print off your statement(s).
- Close the report window.
- Note: Once back at the Statement Search window, decide if you want to save this selection criteria. Saved reports will appear at the bottom of the Reports Module under the section Saved Reports.
- Close the Statement Search window.