This report will provide payment history for payments that were processed using the integrated Electronic Client Payment Tool (credit card payments).
You will first need to assign permission for this report by editing the applicable roles. If you are not familiar with editing staff roles, please review this support article: Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
- Go to the Reports Module.
- In the Search box at the top, enter 1560.
- Your search results should return Report 1560 Electronic Payment Report.
- Click on the Electronic Payment Report link.
- The search window will open.
- Choose the appropriate filters for this report.
- Click Display.
- The report will display in a new window.
NOTE: The amount displayed in the report will be the full amount collected from the client(s). The amount that your agency actually receives will be less the credit card transaction fee assessed on every credit card payment processed.