You must have permission to make these changes. If you cannot open the Staff Change window or the Edit Role link in the steps below, this means you do not have permission to do this. You will need to ask a Champion from your agency to give you permission.
Edit a Role
- Go to the Staff Module.
- Double click on a staff line (where there is not a blue link).
- The Change Staff window will open.
- Go to the Role Tab.
- To the right of the Role field at top, click on the blue Edit Roles link.
- A window will appear with the different roles on the left (1) and the list of permissions in the center (2).
- Once you are in this window, you are now viewing (and changing) roles for all staff, not necessarily the one staff you chose.
- Highlight the role on the left you want to change.
Important: To the right of the role, in parentheses, displays the number of staff with this role. Any change you make will affect all staff with this role.
Scroll through the list of permissions in the center box to locate the section and permission you need.
- Helpful Tip: You may also use the search for permissions and search for modules fields above the list to quickly filter and locate the permission/s you are looking for.
Click the checkbox next to the permission/s to select or de-select.
- Helpful Tip: Next to each Module heading, you'll see an all and none link. These links allow you to enable or disable the permissions for the entire module with one click.
- Click Change Role.
- Close the window Roles Window.
- Close the Staff Window.
- In order for staff to see these changes, they will need to log off of Procentive and log back in again.