Client Location: Filters records based on the Default location selected for this client in the Clients Module > Client tab. Note: If your database does not use locations (if you have not added any locations to the Locations Module), you will not see this filter.
Client for: Will show clients if the staff selected is listed on Clients Module > Staff tab.
NOTE: This field will default to the staff logged in or to [All Staff].
- When the staff that is logged in has a Type = Therapy/Counseling in the Staff Module > Role tab, this field will default to their name.
- When the staff that is logged in has a Type = Administration in the Staff Module > Role tab, this field will default [All Staff].
Show only Clients Where Staff Is Primary: Will show clients only when that staff is defined as the Primary Provider (Clients Module > Staff tab).
Program: Will show clients that have been associated with the program chosen (Clients Module > Programs/Groups tab).
Client Status: This field filters records based on the Active Status.
If you are not familiar with editing staff roles, please review this support article before making any changes: Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
These permissions, listed under the Clients section, pertain to Clients Module filters:
To start, decide which locations staff can see. You will want to give your staff one of these permissions
- See all Locations: Will allow staff to see all locations even if they're not associated to the location in the Staff Module > Locations tab.
- See staff's Locations: Will allow a staff to only see locations they are associated with in the Staff Module > Locations tab.
In addition, when a client does not have a Default location assigned in the Clients Module > Client tab, consider giving staff access to.
- See no location specified: Which will allow staff to see and choose [No Location Specified]
Next decide which staff they can see.
- See all staff: Will allow them to see all staff for the locations they are associated with in the Staff Module > Locations tab.
- If they should have the ability to see clients for a different staff (when they are not listed in the Clients Module > Staff tab).
- De-selecting this permission will allow the user to only see them self as an option, as well as anyone they are listed as a clinical supervisor for on the Staff Module > Role tab.
- See all staff at a location.
Important: If your database does not have locations, you should have this option checked: See no location specified:
- If you have locations in your database and you are not assigning clients a Default location in the Clients Module > Client tab, to see these clients you must assign your staff one of the following: See no location specified: or See all Locations:.