This article will go over how to use the Credit Card on File feature. This feature can be helpful to remove clients from the 3560 Procentive Statement Report that already have credits cards on file that your agency has permission to use for client responsibility or remaining balances.
Using Credit Card on File Setting
Setting up Credit Card on File
- Go to the Clients Module.
- Click on the Misc tab.
- Click the check box next to Credit Card on File.
Credit Card on File Reporting
- Go to the Reports Module.
- Search for 3560 Procentive Statements.
- Filter the report as desired.
- Select the checkbox next to "Exclude clients that have a credit card on file" to remove the clients that you have applied the "Credit Card on File" setting to.
- Select Display.