This article includes information on how to scan in payer information, such as a service agreement, authorization, or a copy of the client's insurance card.
Important: If this is your first attempt to scan, you will need to first Set Up Scanning.
Scan Payer Information
- Go to the Clients Module.
- Double click on the client to open the client's record
- Click on the Payers tab
- Click on the Documents sub-tab.
- Click the scan link.
- A Scan to Procentive Window will open.
- Note: This scan link will be available once a payer has been assigned to the client. If you do not see the scan link, click Add to choose the payer.
- Verify that your scanner is listed in the this window under Select Source.
- Click Scan.
- The result is that you should now be able to see the document that was scanned directly into Procentive.
- To scan multiple pages from a single sheet feeder, just load a new page and click scan after each page.
- Enter a File Name:
- Click Upload File.
- This window will close and the file name will appear just above the scan link.