The Kiosk Manager module allows staff to manage computer/tablet kiosk sessions where clients can independently complete clinical documents.
NOTE: If you do not see the Kiosk Manager module in your database, please send Procentive a ticket.
The ability to send clinical documents or place devices into kiosk mode is managed by the assignment of permissions to staff roles for Kiosk Manager module.
- Go to the Staff module.
- Double click on any staff.
- Go to the Roles tab > Edit Roles.
- Click on the role you want to add these permissions to.
- In the search for modules field, enter kiosk.
- Check the box for all permissions you want this role to have.
- Click Change Role to save.
- Any staff with this role will want to log out of Procentive & back in to see this change.
- Go to Settings Module.
- Click Setup tab.
- Under the Appointments section complete the following fields (examples below)
- Reply e-mail for client appointment notifications (required): Enter a valid e-mail address.
- Subject for self service e-mail: Enter the Subject line that should appear when a form is sent to a client's email.
- Self service e-mail: Enter the text you would like the e-mail to say when a form is sent to a client's email.
- Text to show before self service forms: Enter the text you'd like to appear in the form window when the client clicks on the clinical document link in the email.
- Text to show after self service forms: Enter the text you'd like to appear in the form window when the client submits the clinical document.
- Text to show if self service link has already been used: Enter the text to appear when the client has already used the clinical document link in the email.
Important: When auto-fill settings are enabled in the Chrome browser, this can cause some fields within Procentive to auto-fill with incorrect data, often within clinical documents. Procentive recommends disabling auto-fill settings. This article will explain how to do this in the Chrome browser: Stop Fields from Auto-Filling
Clinical Documents can be sent from:
Different Ways to Send a Clinical Document to a Client
- Send a clinical document via Client Portal
- Send a clinical document via client's email
- Send a clinical document to a computer or tablet in Kiosk Mode