Set Up a Kiosk (Computer or Tablet)
Before you put a computer or table in kiosk mode, you need to set up the device as a kiosk instance. Check out the Set Up a Kiosk article for directions.
You will first need to assign the permissions to put a device in kiosk mode. If you are not familiar with editing staff roles, please review this support article: Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
Put a Device in Kiosk Mode
- Log onto Procentive on the computer or tablet that will be used as a client kiosk.
- Click on the Kiosk Manager module.
- Click the Start Kiosk Mode link on an available kiosk instance.
- The computer or tablet will display the kiosk session starting page indicating that it is ready to be used as a client kiosk.
- Staff roles that have permission may now:
- View the status of the active client kiosk within the Kiosk Manager module.
- Send clinical documents from the Appointments, Clients or Clinical/Charting modules for the client to complete via client email, Client Portal of a computer/tablet that has been set up in Kiosk mode.