This article explains how you can access another staff person's messages in the Messaging Module and answer on their behalf.
Get Granted Access
Prior to accessing another staff's messages, that staff must first grant you access: Allow Another Staff Access To Your Messages.
Access Another Staff's Messages
- Go to the Messaging module.
- Click the Show Messages for drop-down to toggle to the other staff's messages.
Important: When the logged-in user changes the drop-down to a different staff, they will be able to:
- see all messages for that staff
- send and reply to messages on that staff's behalf.
Stamped with Sender's Info
The message will be stamped with a statement that one staff is sending the message on behalf of another staff.
- If None is appearing after your name (like in the image above), this means that you do not have credentials listed in your staff record. You are able to update staff signing credentials in the Staff Module.