Learn where to enter and validate a direct message address for your staff to use in the Messaging module.
Update Staff Information
Once you have received your Direct Address from Inpriva, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings Module.
- Click on the Password tab.
- Locate the Direct Messaging Credentials Section.
- Direct Address: Enter the address you received from Inpriva.
- Direct Password: Enter a password you received from Inpriva.
- Test the address by clicking validate.
- A window will open confirming validation.
- If you do not receive a validated confirmation, you will want to verify the address and password with Inpriva.
- Click Change.