This article will explain how to give a staff permission to create a receipt-only payment reference (for the sole purpose of generating a receipt) in the appointment add/change window.
Assign Permission to Staff
In order to assign this permission, you will need to edit the role for the staff that needs access. If you are not familiar with editing staff roles, please review this support article prior to completing the steps below: Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
Where to Find this Permission
This permission can be found under the Appointments section in the middle window.
- Check the box to give this permission to a particular role.
- Click Change Role.
- The staff will need to log off of Procentive and then log back on to see these changes.
Creating the Receipt-Only Payment Reference and Printing a Receipt
Once permission has been turned on, the staff will see this section in the appointments add window.
- Go to the Appointments Module.
- Double-click on the appointment.
- The Change Appointment window will open.
- Complete the section highlighted above.
- Click print receipt.
- A receipt window will open
- Click Ctrl + P.
- A print window will open.
- Click Print.
- Close the receipt window.
- You should now be back to at Change Appointments window.
- Click Save.