In order for a user to see the Categories Module, they will need the following permissions turned on for their Role - Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
Enable 'Code Categories' in user Settings:
- Go to Settings Module.
- Go to the Setup tab.
- Scroll down to the Categories section.
- Change the Number of Code Categories to 1, or increment the existing value by 1.
- Enter 245G for the Name of the Code Category.
- Enter 245G for the Plural of the Code Category.
- Click Change to save these entries.
- The Categories Module will now display in the list of modules. If Categories is not displayed, refresh or reload your browser window.
Add 245G Code Categories:
- Go to the Categories Module.
- Click Add.
- Skip entering a value in the Number field, as it is not used in reporting.
- Enter a category name into the 'Name' field. This will be one of the treatment service categories that your billing codes will be summarized to on the report. For 245G, current categories may be any or all of the following:
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Client Education
- Peer Recovery Support
- Co-Occurring Services
- Daily Living Skills
- Treatment Coordination
- Relationship Counseling
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Stress Management
- Employment/Education Services
- Socialization Skills
- The Description field may be left blank, as it is not used in reporting.
- If not already populated, Kind: drop-down list, choose 245G.
- If not already populated, For: drop-down list, choose Code.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 through 8 until you have saved each of Code Categories you wish to have appear on the report.
Associate Billing Codes to 245G Code Categories:
- Go to the Codes Module.
- Search or scroll to locate a Billing Code that you wish to associate to one of the new Code Categories that was set up in the previous steps.
- Double click on the code to open the Change Codes window.
- In the 245G drop down menu, choose the appropriate Code Category.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2 - 6 until you have associated all the codes needed to an appropriate Code Category.
Important: The 245G Treatment Services Summary Report is designed to run with Procentive Standard 245G documents (ITP/TPR and PNs). Custom Treatment Plan/Treatment Plan Review forms and custom Progress Notes MAY be linked into the 245G report process for a fee. If you are interested in having your documents linked or have questions about the process, please submit a Help Desk Support Ticket.