- Option to convert to Excel once report is displayed.
- Provides a link to the actual appointment.
- Option to allow supervisors to view the report for their supervisees.
- All reports can be limited by staff permissions.
In order to run this report, please consider (or verify) the following permissions:
- Assign the permission below by editing the applicable roles. If you are not familiar with editing staff roles, please review this support article: Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
- Staff with permission to See all staff at a location in the Client Module will be able to see all data on this report. Without this permission, the staff running the report will only be able to see the results for themselves or their designated supervisees.
Run the Report
Using the parameters shown below, you will be able to gather specific data needed to verify that service lines have been entered in the Time Module.
|1||Appointment Date||Select a date range for the appointments you would like to search.|
|2||Staff||Select a specific staff using the pick list or leave blank to capture all staff. This field is based on the staff selected on the appointment.|
|3||My Supervisees||This field will filter the staff list to only staff that are being supervised by the staff that is running this report. This allows a clinical supervisor to verify that their supervisees have entered service lines in the Time Module. This clinical supervisor is designated in the Staff Module -> Role Tab.|
|4||Location||Select a specific location using the pick list or leave blank to capture all locations. This field is based on the location selected on the appointment.|
|5||Type||Select the desired appointment type. Hold down the Ctrl key (Command on Mac) to click and select more than one type. Select all or leave blank to capture all appointment types.|
|6||Status||Select the desired appointment status. Hold down the Ctrl key (Command on Mac) to click and select more than one status. Select all or leave blank to capture all appointment status'.|
|7||Start||Enter the number of days prior to the current date to gather the selected data. To view appointments for today change this field to 0.|
NOTE: Report 1300 tries to connect a service line to an appointment in two ways:
- Directly: When you use Time-Add from the appointment, that would create a direct match.
- Indirectly: Matches the appointment to a service line by matching the client, staff, and date.