The Report 8030 is one of Procentive's most flexible reports. This productivity report can search and report from the data that is saved when you add a service line (the data saved in the Time Module). You may want to report on services recorded for a specific client, staff or program. Data displayed on this report will be based on current data on the service lines. This article will explain the search options that are available in this report.
- Locate service lines for clients over or under 18.
- Locate service lines that have clinical/charting forms attached and see if those forms have been marked as Audit Ready.
- Determine how many hours of services a specific staff has entered in the Time Module for a given date range.
- Determine how many hours of services a specific client has received.
- Determine if a service line has been billed.
- Export to Excel
- Group by: allows you to sort your data and subtotal by client, staff, place of service, etc.
- Allows page breaks for main grouping
- Limited by staff permissions
There are several permissions you will want to consider (or verify) in order to run this report:
- You will first need to assign permission for this report by editing the applicable roles. If you are not familiar with editing staff roles, please review this support article: Change Permissions (Edit a Role).
- This report is further limited on the data that appears based on a role's permissions. A role with permission to See all Staff and See all Locations in the Time Module will be able to see all data on Report 8030. Without these two permissions, the role will only see the data that pertains to themselves and the location(s) they are associated with on the Staff Module -> Locations tab.
|1||Date of Service||Select the desired date range based on the dates of service listed in the Time Module.|
|2||Main Group||Select the option desired to group data together|
|3||Secondary Group||Select a sub-group under the main group.|
|4||Clients||Leave blank for all clients or click on the pick list to select one or more specific clients.|
|5||Codes||Leave blank for all codes or click on the pick list to select one or more specific codes.|
|6||Code Types||Select [All] or only desired code types. Code type is based on the code selected on the service line. A code's type is setup in the Codes Module -> Type tab, Type drop down. To select multiple code types, hold down the Ctrl key (Command on Mac) and click to highlight.|
|7||Staff||Leave blank for all staff or click on the pick list to select one or more specific staff.|
|8||Payers||Leave blank for all payers or click on the pick list to select one or more specific payers.|
|9||Main Service Line Diagnosis||Leave blank for all diagnoses or click on the pick list to select one or more specific diagnoses. If a specific diagnosis is selected, the service lines containing the selected diagnosis listed first on the service line will appear on the report.|
|10||Location||Select [All] or only desired locations. Location is based on the location selected on the service line. To select multiple locations, hold down the Ctrl key (Command on Mac) and click to highlight.|
|11||Program||Select [All] or only desired programs. Program is based on the program selected on the service line. To select multiple programs, hold down the Ctrl key (Command on Mac) and click to highlight.|
|12||Status||Select [All] or only desired status. Status is based on the status selected on the service line. To select multiple status', hold down the Ctrl key (Command on Mac) and click to highlight.|
|13||Billable||Use this option to choose to display data for billable codes or non-billable codes. A code's billable status is setup in the Codes Module -> Billing tab, Billable drop down field.|
|14||Clients Active||Display data for service lines associated with clients who are currently active or inactive.|
|15||Printed and Filed||Pulls data from the clinical document attached to a service line. Printed & Filed is determined if the Printed & Filed checkbox, at the top of the clinical document, has or has not been checked.|
|16||Audit Ready||Pulls data from the clinical document attached to a service line. Audit Ready is determined if the Audit Ready checkbox, at the top of the clinical document, has or has not been checked.|
|17||Place of Service||Pulls service lines based on the specific place of service selected on the service line.|
|18||Over 18||Pulls service lines based on the client's current age; above or below age 18.|
|19||Page Break at Main Grouping||Starts a new page for the new section of data based on the selection made in the Main Group drop down menu.|
|20||Client Group||Select [All] or only desired client groups. Client group is based on the client group selected on the service line. To select multiple client groups, hold down the Ctrl key (Command on Mac) and click to highlight.|
|21||Billable Service Line Invoice Status: (A selection other than 'Show All Lines' will remove all non-billable codes from report)||The selection Show All Lines displays all service lines whether they have or have not been billed. If a service line contains a non-billable code, it will not display on this report if the option of Billed or Not Yet Billed have been selected.|
|22||Fields||Select each desired field to display on the report. Select more than one field by holding down the Ctrl (Command on Mac) key and clicking the desired field option to appear.|