Below are common issues you may encounter when running 245G Treatment Services Summary Report 50440 & how to resolve them.
The 245G Treatment Services Summary link is not appearing on the Treatment Plan Review document.
- Send a ticket to Procentive confirming that the report is turned on for your agency & all other setup is correct.
Service lines are missing from the report.
- Confirm that the service lines exist in the Time module for the client during the date range entered in the Treatment Plan Review document.
- Confirm the services line’s billing code is associated to a 245G Code Category in the Codes Module per Associate Billing Codes to 245G Code Categories.
- Confirm that the client attended the session. Service lines with a Status of No show or Cancelled are excluded from the report.
- Confirm your agency has been set up to utilize Code Categories in the Settings module per Enable 'Code Categories' in user Settings.
- Confirm your agency has set up 245G Code Categories in the Categories Module per Add 245G Code Categories.
- Confirm your agency has added (if needed) and associated the appropriate service billing codes to a 245G Code Category in the Codes Module per Associate Billing Codes to 245G Code Categories.
Client response is blank for a service line on the report.
The Review Period Start/End dates don't align with the TPR document.
- If the Review Period Start/End dates are updated in the document, click Save in order for the report to recognize the updated values before clicking the report link.