These tickets are automatically generated by Procentive when the Minnesota Medicaid or Wisconsin Medicaid Payer does not accept the claims that were billed on the invoice listed on the ticket in a timely manner. Medicaid has a specific amount of time to accept the claims into their system; if they don't, the claims can bounce back to Procentive and will appear in the Electronic Module with a status of No Response. This generates the ticket.
Steps Required After a No Response Invoice is Received
- Go to the Electronic Module.
- Locate the invoice referenced in the ticket, and look at the status.
- If the status is No Response, please resend all claims on that invoice.
- If the status is Received, this means that Medicaid's system has received the claims. No further action is necessary.
- Check the Reviewed box on the Electronic Module, indicating this invoice has been acknowledged.