It's a good idea to clear your cache on a regular basis. It will improve the efficiency and speed of your computer. Sometimes it also solves issues you might be experiencing in Procentive. We often ask customers to clear their cache, since in many cases, this simple step can solve the problem.
Delete Your Cache, History and Other Browser Data
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner (customize and control Google Chrome).
- Click on Settings.
- Enter cache in the Search settings field at the top.
- Click Clear Browsing data.
- Click Advanced.
- Choose All time in the Time Range drop-down menu.
- Make sure these boxes are checked:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Click Clear Data.
NOTE: You may also view the directions on Google Chrome.