Spell Check is available within a browser's settings and must be enabled in order for misspelled words to be underlined. This article outlines the steps to enable spell check in Google Chrome.
Enable Spell Check
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Click the 3 dots in the top right corner to go to the Chrome menu.
- Click Settings.
- On the left side, click the arrow to the right of Advanced.
- Click Languages.
- Enable Spell check by clicking the toggle.
- Choose Basic spell check or Enhanced spell check.
- Select English (United States) by clicking the toggle.
- You can Customize spell check by clicking here.
- Enter any custom words you use frequently that you want Spell Check to recognize.
Any changes made here will automatically save.