If you enter your password incorrectly three consecutive times, Procentive will lock you out of the system. You may regain access to Procentive, but specific steps are needed.
Who Can Change Passwords
The majority of Champions at your agency have permission to change passwords, along with any staff with the Change permission for the Staff Module. For security reasons, employees outside of those two groups cannot update or modify passwords for customers once they have been locked out of their database.
Reset a Password
If you are a Champion or a staff with the Change permission set at your agency, to reset another staff's password, follow these steps:
- Click Staff Module.
- Double-click the staff member name that forgot their password.
- Click the Staff tab.
- Change the password field to abcd1234.
Change the Require Password Change on next logon to Yes.
- Click Save.
- The staff will log into Procentive with the temporary password of abcd1234.
- In the Old Password field, enter abcd1234.
- In the New Password field, the staff will enter a unique, new password of their choosing.
- Confirm the new password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Change.