If you enter your password incorrectly 3 consecutive times, Procentive will lock you out of the system. You may regain access to Procentive, but specific steps are needed.
What You Are Thinking Right Now
Oh No! I got locked out of Procentive! What do I do?
Who Can Change Passwords
For security reasons, Procentive employees cannot update or modify passwords for customers once they have been locked out of their database. Champions at your agency have permission to change passwords.
Reset a Password
If you are a Champion at your agency, to reset another staff's password, follow these steps:
- Click Staff Module.
- Double-click the staff member name that forgot their password.
- Click the Staff tab.
- Change the password field to 1234abcd.
- Change the Require Password Change on next logon to Yes.
- Click Save.
- The staff will log into Procentive with the temporary password of 1234abcd.
- In the Old Password field, enter 1234abcd.
- In the New Password field, the staff will enter a unique, new password of their choosing.
- Confirm the new password in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Change.